Recruitment and HR Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Recruitment and HR Manager, with a strong recruitment background and a desire to develop HR skills, to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team at Seamly.
As a Recruitment and HR Manager, you will play a vital role in sourcing, attracting, and hiring top talent while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. If you’re passionate about finding the best people and fostering a positive work environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Our mission is to improve customer service everywhere by providing the tools to create fully integrated chat and voice solutions powered by bots, systems and people. Over 45 clients use our systems (like DHL, Efteling and Eneco), resulting in an average of 100.000 conversations / 10 million interactions per day.
We are a remote-first team based in the Netherlands we meet up once every 4-6 weeks somewhere in the Netherlands.
What you will do as an Recruitment and HR Manager:
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract and hire top talent for the organization;
- Create and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs;
- Manage the entire recruitment process, from job posting to candidate sourcing, interviewing, and selection;
- Collaborate with department managers to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions;
- Implement and oversee HR policies, procedures, and processes to ensure legal compliance and alignment with company objectives;
- Lead employee onboarding and offboarding processes, as well as performance management;
- Facilitate employee training and development initiatives, as well as career progression planning;
- Oversee employee engagement and retention strategies, including managing employee feedback and addressing concerns.
What we expect from you:
- You are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment, with a strong network in the web industry;
- Knowledge of current recruitment trends, tools, and best practices;
- Proven success in developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies;
- Willingness and ability to master HR strategies and processes appropriate for a SaaS scale-up;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with individuals at all levels.
What’s in it for you:
- A position for 24-32 hours a week;
- A competitive gross annual salary €4500 – €5500 p/m (based on a fulltime contract);
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR and career development within a rapidly expanding organization;
- A supportive, inclusive, and collaborative work environment that values creativity, freedom and ownership;
- Overall responsibility for sourcing and hr activities reporting to the board;
- The chance to be part of a team that is passionate about making a positive impact on the world through cutting-edge technology;
- Ability to work fully remote; working from home, monthly coming together with colleagues;
- The best hardware. You will receive a personal budget, so you can choose what you like to work with;
- Unlimited vacation days.